Shasta Public Library
- Shasta Public Library fine free program: http://www.shastalibraries.org/finefree
- Shasta Public Library Events: http://www.shastalibraries.org/events
- Shasta Public Library ReadnTrack: http://www.shastalibraries.org/readntrack
“Read ‘n’ Track” reading tracker app lets Shasta Public Libraries users easily keep track of their daily reading totals. Colorful and exciting animated graphics bring families back day after day. Each time they pass a level they can come into their nearest Shasta Public Libraries branch and pick up their prize.
Community CalendarsNorthstate Parent Calendar
Turtle Bay Exploration Park
Did you know that your Turtle Bay membership gives you access to a network of 350 other museums? https://www.turtlebay.org/membership
List of Exhibitions: https://www.turtlebay.org/exhibitions/
List of Events: https://www.turtlebay.org/events
- Every Kid Outdoors: 4th Grade Students can enter National Parks for free. https://everykidoutdoors.gov/
- California State Park Adventure Pass: 4th Grade Students can enter 19 State Parks for free.
Shasta College Community Education
Fun Classes for teens and adults. These are not for High School Concurrent Enrollment, just for fun. See Website.
4th Grade Adventure Pass
California State Park Adventure Pass: 4th Grade Students can enter 19 State Parks for free.
4th Grade Every Kid Outdoors
Every Kid Outdoors: 4th Grade Students can enter National Parks for free.